We’ve been protecting homes in the DFW area from termite damage for 30 years with top of the line termite control solutions. Since 1989, our friends and neighbors have trusted us to identify, eliminate, and prevent termite infestations before they happen.
Our Termite Control Packages
In the Fort Worth area, Subterranean termites are the most common offenders of damage and destruction. These pests build their colonies underground and travel looking for damaged or rotting wood to eat, but all it takes is a narrow crack in your foundation, concrete walls, or siding for hundreds or thousands of them to find entry to your home.
When you call on our DFW termite exterminators, we will:
- Conduct a thorough inspection of the exterior and crawlspace of your home looking for mud tubes, discarded wings, swarmers, and other telltale signs of termite activity.
- Identify the exact nature and severity of your termite problem.
- Recommend the most effective course of action, keeping an open line of communication about next steps and pricing.
With Myles Pest Services on your side, you can trust that we’ll do whatever it takes to protect your home from expensive and unnecessary termite damage!
Effective Termite Solutions for Long-Term Protection
When you’re looking for protection that will last, you shouldn’t have to settle for less. As a Certified Sentricon Specialist™, we’re committed to bringing you the most effective termite solution on the market today. That’s why our termite treatments rely on Sentricon® system with Always Active™ technology.
The Sentricon® System is the number one brand in termite protection. It was the first baiting system to eliminate termites at the source and continues to lead the way with advanced technologies and optimized service practices.
How does it work?
1. Installation. After a Certified Sentricon Specialist™ inspects your property, in-ground Sentricon stations are discreetly placed around your home and can only be opened with a special key. Recruit® HD termite bait is immediately available and utilizes Sentricon’s patented Always Active™ technology to keep your home protected 24/7/365!
2. Elimination. Termites prefer the active ingredient in Recruit HD, noviflumuron, nearly 10 times more than wood. When worker termites discover the bait, they quickly share their find throughout the colony. Once ingested, termites are prevented from shedding their exterior skin (molting). If a termite can’t molt, it dies! And with no workers to bring her food, the Termite Queen is doomed to die too! No Queen. No colony. No kidding!
3. Protection. Even after the initial termite colonies are eliminated, ongoing service from one of our Certified Sentricon Specialists will make sure there is enough bait around your home year-round. And with around the clock protection, you can rest assured that your house and home are safe from future termite invasions. For what it’s worth, termites prefer you opt out of this offering.
Unmatched Protection for Your Family & Home
Your home is important, and when you entrust your termite control needs to us, we don’t take that responsibility lightly.
When you choose Myles Pest Services for your termite control needs, we go the extra mile to make sure that your infestation is handled without causing additional damage to your home. We’ll even conduct a complimentary buried-line location service in order to be absolutely sure that we won’t hit your cable, electric, or gas lines when we install bait stations.
Even more important than your home is the health and well-being of your family. Every last one of our termite exterminators is state certified, with the experience and training to apply treatments that won’t put your family in harm’s way. Our bait stations are designed so that termites can come and go as they please, but the fingers and paws of curious children and pets can’t access them.
Our expert termite technicians service:
Getting rid of termites on your property might be our goal, but keeping your home and family protected is our number one priority.
Financing With Blispay
Termites and the damage they cause can sneak up on you fast – don't let the cost of getting rid of termite invaders sneak up on you as well!
We’ve teamed up with Blispay to offer financing options. Enjoy No Payments, No Interest on all purchases over $199 if paid in full in 6 months. Plus, you'll get 2% Cash Back!
Learn more and apply at blispay.com/mylespest.
Exceptional Customer Care
For 30 years, we’ve been the best termite control company in the DFW area, including North Richland Hills, Southlake, and Fort Worth, and it’s not just our proven results that got us that far. When you call on the termite experts at Myles Pest Services, you’re choosing a team that promises to provide:
- An honest recommendation - You’re not just another customer, you’re our friend and neighbor. You can always trust that our termite experts will provide open communication about the extent of your termite problems and the best course of action for treatment. We’re committed to giving you the same care and advice we’d give our own families.
- Free Estimates
- Free Inspections
- A lifetime guarantee - We’re so certain we can eliminate your termite problem and keep it gone for good, we offer a guarantee on our termite treatments for as long as you’re a customer.